Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dior Drops Stone

Photobucket
After making stupid and insensitive comments about the Chinese earthquake stating that it probably happened because of karma, Sharon Stone is being dropped from her Chinese ads as spokesbitch for Dior. In addition, they released this statement written by Stone('s publicist),
“Due to my inappropriate words and acts during the interview, I feel deeply sorry and sad about hurting Chinese people. I am willing to take part in the relief work of China’s earthquake, and wholly devote myself to helping affected Chinese people.”
Too little too late! She's just appologizing because she doesn't want to lose endorsements. Not forgiven! And if you ask me, the backlash is karma's way of saying fuuuuck you, bitch!

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet