Thursday, May 29, 2008

Jessica Simpson's "Come on Over"

Photobucket
Look, I don't like country music. I talk a lot of shit about people keeping an open mind and not being prejudice, so I fully acknowledge the hypocrisy in the fact that I instinctively cringe when I hear country music. My body and brain just automatically reject it. I think it's mostly the guitar part. Anyway, I do try to listen objectively and will say that some of it, while not me, is good. This new Jesica Simpson song, "Come on Over", however, is not. It's gross. I hate it. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for her. I know she means well. I'm not sure if anyone's checked on this but are we sure that's she's um..."all there"? I'm just saying. I wouldn't rule it out if no one's checked.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet