Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kirsten Dunst: Not Alcoholic, Just Depressed

Photobucket
After coming back from treatement at the Cirque de Sole Lodge for treament, Kirten Dunt is speaking out against rumors that she was in for alcohol abuse, stating that she was really being treated for depression. “I didn’t go to Cirque Lodge for alcohol abuse or drug abuse,” she says. “I went there for depression … It was a good six months before I decided to go away. I was struggling, and I had the opportunity to go somewhere and take care of myself. I was fortunate to have the resources to do it. My friends and family thought it was a good idea, too. But I didn’t know where to go. My doctor recommended Cirque Lodge...There’s been a lot of misrepresentation about what is going on in my life, and it’s been very painful for my friends and family. Everyone feels like they have to defend me. They hear the rumors, and it puts them in a defensive position. Now that I’m feeling stronger, I was prepared to say something...We’re all in the same boat together,” she opines. “Depression is pretty serious and should not be gossiped about.” In her defense, I would be pretty depressed too if I was Kirsten Dunst. Bitch is all kinds of annoying! But like The Evil Beet pointed out, The Cirque isn't a treatment facility for mental illness-but rather for alcohol and drug addiction. So, you know, that's kind of suspicious. That being said, depression absolutely is serious, and she is right, is doesn't care if you have money or are famous. Alcohol, drug addiction, depression, it's all serious stuff and either way, no matter how annoying I find her, I definetely hope she gets better.
Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet