Friday, May 23, 2008

Lindsay and Samantha's Loving Lesbian Embrace

Photobucket
Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson were spotted kissing and holding hands last night at a party on P Diddy's yacht in France. Oooooh! What's sis Ali going to say about that? Kind of hard to deny the fact that they're dating now, isn't it? I don't see what the big deal is. People act like they've never seen a tanorexic and a scarecrow make out before. I mean please! That dress is also pretty hot. I don't normally like gold, but I likes this. And would it kill Samantha to dress up a little? I mean shit! They're on a yacht in France. Put some nice shoes on or something! I get that you have a look going for you. As fug as it may be. But damn! A blazer or a button up with an effing tie-something! Throw me a damn bone.


ontd

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet