Thursday, May 29, 2008

Liv Tyler in June/July's "Cookie" Magazine

Photobucket
Two words: Bright and Beautiful. The recently seperated mother to Milo looks absolutely glowing in the June/July issue of lifestyle magazine "Cookie". In the feature, she opens up about motherhood, life, and her new movie, "The Incredible Hulk", which she says was, "the hardest film I ever worked on, hours-wise". She also remarks on the often heard comments from fellow actors, about how parenthood has made them pickier about the projects they choose stating, "Whenever I hear actors say that, I think, Wow, they must really be in demand! I'm still trying to figure it all out. [Modeling and acting] are what I've done since I was 14, so it's not like I have another option. But the balance can be hard for me, because for my whole life, my dream was to be a mother." But she says, one of the best parts is that Milo gets to see not just different parts of the world, but how different people from different cultures live. "[We try] to embrace that we live like gypsies a little bit. We go somewhere for three months at a time, and we make friends and get to see a whole new place. It's very special in a way." I love that she tries to look at the positive. Totally Adore her.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet