Thursday, May 22, 2008

Michelle Trachtenberg: Uber Bitch?

Photobucket
According to Page Six, Michelle Trachtenberg evidently thinks she is the star of the show on "Gossip Girl". The column writes:
"Michelle Trachtenberg is just as bitchy in real life as she is on “Gossip Girl.” A friend of the starlet told Page Six that when she talks about the show, “Michelle deliberately leaves out any girl cast members,” like Blake Lively or Leighton Meester. Adds the source, “If you ask her about them, she just goes silent and changes the topic.” Asked for comment, Trachtenberg’s publicist, Jessica Kolstad, said, “I don’t know how you live with yourself.”
Again with the self entitlement! I had never even heard of this bitch until Gossip Girl, and I'm sure many other people can say the same thing. That show probably revived what little career she had going for her, so she should be thankful. That being said, tell me she doesn't look like the type to eyeball fuck you and give you the "UGH!" Try giving me that business. I would slap that ho so hard her career would need to take a damn taxi to catch back up with her ass.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet