Monday, May 26, 2008

Pharrell Made Madonna Cry!

Photobucket
Pharrell Williams, kick ass mofo and beat maker extraordinaire, worked with Madgers on her latest album, "Hard Candy", and gave the material girl a taste of her own medicine. And it was bitter. Oh, yes. It was bitter. Madge is known for being a tough cookie to her back up dancers and singers, and expects the best out of their asses. So you think she'd be a little more thick skinned when Pharrell pulled the same number on her in the studio. She reveals: "Pharrell made me cry. You know when you get angry with someone and you're spitting snot. I was in a sensitive mood in the studio and I didn't understand the rhythm he wanted me to sing in, and he was giving me a hard time. I was taken back by how he was talking to me." She adds: "We went upstairs and I said, 'You can't talk to me like that,' and burst into tears. And he said, 'Oh my God, Madonna has a heart.' We had it out and now I love him and we make great music together." I would be shocked too if I were him! Stone doesn't cry! Seriously though I'm going to have to side with Pharell because, well, I'm always going to side with Pharrell! He is one of the coolest guys in the world, and I've never heard about him being a diva. Regardless, I'd forgive Pharrell for almost anything, and putting Madge in her place? That, in my opinion, is a good quality! I think I only love him more! I mean, it's about time someone put her in check, right?

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet