Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SATC's U.S. Premiere

Photobucket
Sex and the City premiered in N.Y. today and by now it's like "ugh, what else is new?" I would say these bitches have got to be totally tired by this by now, but let's be real: What else do Kim Cattrall and Kristin Davis have to do? That being said, between all the ads, premieres and promos for this movie, I feel like it has already been out for years. I was watching t.v. the other day and saw that it came out May 30th and was like wtf?!? This shit isn't even out yet?!? Damn! I'm already sick to death of it! Overkill! Anyway, blah blah, SJP and Cynthia Nixon look great, Kim and Kristin look like hags, and Jason Lewis looks hot-nothing new here. But can we talk about Jennifer Hudson's new do? Totally hot! I love it! It's so fresh and she looks amazing.



0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet