Friday, May 23, 2008

Slacker Chic of the Week: Ebony Bones

Photobucket
When I first saw a picture of Ebony Bones, my first thought was, "Who is this magnificent creature?!?" Really, I swear. Ebony is so unique and so rare that I cannot begin to describe her. Her music, her style, it's something special that can't be replicated or adequately detailed with a mere write up. If you don't know who she is, you have to check her out. Something tells me you'll be just as enamoured with her as I am. I totally love her, and I undoubtedly wish there were more people who followed her philosphy of being absolutely fearless, and not giving a damn what others think. The world would definetely be a more fun and colorful place to live.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet