Monday, June 30, 2008

Amy Winehouse Punches Some Fans

I'm not sure, but I think Amy Winehouse might have a little bit of pent up agression from trying to kick her heavy drug use. During a performance on Saturday, the singer went out into the crowd while performing "Rehab", and sort of gave one (maybe a couple?) fan a little elbow/punch combo. You can check out the video below and see if her actions were out of line, but personally, I don't think it's a big deal. As someone who's gotten nicked quite a few times at shows (a boot to the face at Korn, squeezed within an inch of my tiny life at Primus because I wasn't giving up that prime front row spot) I don't think a little crack tap from Winehouse is anything to cry about.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet