Wednesday, June 25, 2008

BET Awards Show

Photobucket
As I was going through pics from last night's BET Awards, I initially found nothing out of the ordinary. Rihanna, Ciara, Usher, SWV, En Vogue...wait! What?!? Yes, it is true. The original girl groups reunited to rock the house and they still looked smokin'! I know they still got it. "I wear tight clothin', High heeled shoes..." Those bitches betta work. They're still fierce maneaters in my book. Anyway, here are some pics from the show. Might I add that Niecy Nash looked particularly sexified. And I loved Ciara's stage outfit. Very Rythym Nation 2.0. Enjoy!
Niecy Nash & Keyshia Cole

Jill Scott & Ciara

T-Pain

Usher & Lauren London and Diddy

Kanye West & John Legend

En Vogue & SWV

Rihanna

D.L. Hughley & Queen Latifah

Keyshia Cole

Alicia Keys


Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet