Saturday, June 7, 2008

Bobby Brown's Son Is A Tool Douchebag

Photobucket
Bobby Brown's son, what's his name, claims that he and Lindsay Lohan had gross bathroom sex two years ago at a private party in West Hollywood. The douchebag who is famous (if you can call it that) for being on the crap show "Rock the Cradle" said, "Me and Lindsay got really, really close. She followed me to the bathroom during a private party, and, well, we basically got together...I think she knew who I was when she first saw me. We were just staring at each other and she waked by. I walked into the bathroom and she followed me in." Please, don't flatter yourself. She didn't know who the hell you were! She probably thought you were a bathroom attendant or a coat check dude or vallet. What the hell else would she know you from? The advancing work you've accomplished in the field of biochemical engineering? Your Oscars? The Pulitzers you've obtained? Bitch please! You are Bobby Brown's talentless son! And to be fair to Lindsay, I'm sure she was so wasted that you looked much hotter than you're giving yourself credit for. The tool goes went on to say that "It didn't end badly, but it did end weird. I'm actually trying to get back in touch with her - really soon." Psht! Like she wants to kick it with you! Aside from all your obviously digusting and rank qualities, who the hell wants to get with a dude that runs his effing mouth about hitting it in the bathroom? How tacky.
Source

1 comments:

Equipo Dash & Cash said...

Ha ha ha! You made me laugh!

Well, I think you are right in this: she must had being wasted! In this case, it doesn't sound so bad that she had changed to girls, with these kind of guys with so big mouths...

Regards,
Simone

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet