Sunday, June 8, 2008

Breaking News: Amy Winehouse Does Drugs

Photobucket
News of the World has uncovered some shocking, shocking photos that reveal a dark side to the girl scout known as Amy Winehouse. Brace yourself. She does drugs. Yes, I know. It is difficult to swallow. Take as long as you need. Call a friend. Console each other. NOTW also obtained private videos of the couple. One in which a friend says to Amy's husband Blake, "I just want to film you sleeping. I think it's fascinating when people see how they sleep." A friend called Eddie joins him, and Blake quizzes him on the causes of their fatigue. Eddie says: "Bit of E (ecstasy), little bit C (cocaine), and a few beers, watched telly, smoked crack." They also allude that Blake had an inappropriate relationship with some male friends of his. They claim that one video captures him taking a bath with a pal. Another shows a bearded man with his hand on Blake's crotch. Well, I'm sure they were rolling. It probably meant nothing. I don't know how any of this is shocking though. It's Amy Winehouse! What did you expect? Her going door to door to spread the good word? Racing to Erase M.S.? I wish she'd get help though. I can't imagine the world with no more Amy Winehouse records. Frank and Back to Black isn't enough. Think of me, Amy! I emplore you!






NOTW

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet