Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bridget Moynahan in July's U.S. "Harper's Bazaar"

Photobucket
OMG how in love with these shots of Bridget Moynahan from July's issue of Harper's Bazaar am I? So in love! Bridget talks with the mag about single motherhood and how Tom Brady done did her wrong, saying, "When you're suddenly pregnant and no one is standing by your side, even if you're in your 30s, it's a hard conversation. I'm a traditional girl, and I believe in marriage, and I just always thought that's the way I'd be doing this...For a moment, it was hard for me to accept that this was the way I was going to have a family. All of a sudden, you have this newborn you have no training for. It's frightening." But Bridget says that no matter how scary, being a mom is totally worth all the heartache (and headache) adding, "It's golden and it's tough and it was [bleep] up. But now I have a child, and it's the best thing in the world." Well with talent, a face, and a body like that, something tells be girl will have no problem finding a real man who will step up to the plate.

Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet