Thursday, June 5, 2008

Britney Spears to Cameo in New PCD Video

Photobucket
At one time considered on of the sexiest women alive, Britney may be trying to bring the sexification back by making a cameo appearance in the new Pussycat Dolls video. Spears was spotted in Burbank yesterday, where PCD are shooting a music video for “When I Grow Up,” the first single from their second, as yet untitled album. A source confirmed that she was indeed there to shoot with the girls. This won't be her first aquaintance with the group-in 2004 Brittles joined the burlesque dancers onstage for brother-yes, brother-Bryan's birthday. Because there's nothing a brother wants to see more than his baby sister scantily dressed while performing a racy number and stripping. I actually can't wait to see the video. I seriously hope she brings it. And by it I do not mean cheetos, Red Bull and The Boots.
P.S. That's an old picture, but I probably didn't need to tell you that, now did I?

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet