Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Cinema Society And Sony Cierge Host A Screening Of "The Wackness"

Photobucket
Last night a screening of "The Wackness" was held at the AMC Loews 19th Street East in NYC, but it looked more like a tic tac lovers united convention with all the damn models showing up all over the place. Not that I minded. I love ridiculously over the top people with questionable style. Although I will say, I wish I could have attended disguised as a coat check chick. I would have totally told all those bitches there was a strict "No Shoes Allowed" policy that was being inforced and made me give them their delicious designer kicks. I would have made off with them like a theif in the night! Particularly The Other One's bright orange sky high platforms and Selita Ebank's gladiator sandals. Lustworthy.
Josh Peck, Jonathan Levine and Olivia Thirlby & Trish Goff


John Corbett & Daniela Lavender and Sir Ben Kingsley

Olivia Thirlby

Mary Kate Olsen


Kiera Chaplin & Frederique van der Wal

Rob and Mariol Thomas & Selita Ebanks

Maggie Rizer & Melina Govich

Beth Ostroskly & Alexie Gilmore

Nicole Trunfio and Jessica Gomez


Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet