Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Daria Werbowy and Lara Stone Are Definetely Catching Something Right About Here

Photobucket
Wow. Daria and Lara are some brave souls. You are really rolling the dice when you get into bed with Kate Moss. I mean the woman had unprotected sex with Pete Doherty for God's sake. She must have viruses that haven't even been recognized or named yet. I'm sure the pay is good, but is it that good? Nevertheless, Kate Moss, Daria Werbowy and Lara Stone are all kinds of topless and nekkid in the latest issue of W magazine. If you check out any picture, it has to be the one of Lara hosing down the naked dude with the rabit head on. Although I normally ask "why not" instead of "why", in this case I am forced to ask "Why?". Seriously, why? Someone please tell me what's up with that! Anyway, here's the editorial entitled "Summer Camp" from the July issue.



1 comments:

Morgan said...

Some editorials crack me up---including this one.

Nice blog!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet