Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"Get Smart" Premiere

Photobucket
Last night was the "Get Smart" premiere held at the Mann Village Theatre, and I have to say, not only do I totally adore almost all the attendees, but they were all stylish to the max. Jenna Fischer looked great in a flirty aqua bubble skirt, Kate Flannery glammed up her usually drab "Office" apparrel in a knock out red number with killer black pumps, and even Masi Oka turned it out looking very GQ. But come on. It's Masi! We love him no matter what he shows up wearing! I even adore Terry Crew's peach Saturday Night Fever ensemble. Only he could get away with wearing something like that. Is it just me though, or has Anne lost quite a bit of weight? Like 15 pounds or so? I think she has been looking like quite the toothpick lately. She doesn't look bad at this weight, but I certainly hope she doesn't lose any more. Anne has always been a pretty good standard for health in Hollywood, and I would hate to see that change. Anyway, here are some pics of the nights attendees:
Anne Hathaway


Terry Crews and his wife & Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Jenna Fischer & Giada De Laurentiis

Carla Guino & Masi Oka

Kate Flannery & Pheobe Price is Right

Source
Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet