Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Barfday, Khloezilla!

Photobucket
Khloe Kardashian celebrated her 24th birthday this weekend at Pure. The big 24! That's like what? 168 in giant town crushing lizard years? So young! The least famous and most bitterest) of the Kardashian hos also spoke out about her recent weight loss saying, "I don't want to always be known as the funny sister. I want to be the sexy, smart and funny sister!...I'm much taller than my sisters," says Khloe. "They're proportioned, but people don't realize they're petite." Oh Khloezillz! Don't underestimate what the public thinks of you. I can't speak for everyone, but you are the sexiest, smartest, funniest and best dressed fire breathing leviathan I have personally ever seen. And it was so nice of you to sit down so that your sisters could be at eye level. In heels. So thoughtful! Love you Khloezilla!

Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush

Kourtney Kardashian & A Purty Cake

Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet