Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Thought She Was A Total Les! Well, I Guess That Explains the Tractor.

Photobucket
Kristanna Loken (T-X from "Terminator 3") married Noah Dalton Danby (son of the late world famous realist painter Ken Danby) and nobody cared! Aw! I think we should all definetely chip in for a nice set of power tools from Home Depot. Kristanna blogged about about her nuptials which took place on the tenth of May (yes! And we are just now hearing about it! I told you no one cared! Not even a blip in "People"!). The ceremony took place at Kristanna's parent's orchard in Upstate NY. From there it's a lot of crap about apples and butterflies and tree pollination. I'm not shitting you. It's like Barbie screwed a Berenstein bear and out came this fluffed out dreamland fairytale blabber. Anyway, congratulations to the lesbian bride and completely oblivious groom. I'm sure she won't leave you for some totally hot chick in 6 months, and you definetely don't have serial killer face. And by "don't", I mean you totally do. Congrats though!


Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet