Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm A Modern Bride Because My Witness Was The Janitor

Photobucket
That wasn't any of the explanations listed in the campaign from Modern Bride Magazine, that was my own personal statement from my wedding. Because I'm classy like that! Anyway, Modern Bride magazine has enlisted recently hitched celebrities Daisy Fuentes, Jeri Ryan, Laila Ali, Marissa Jaret Winokur and Giuliana Rancic to participate in their new "I'M A MODERN BRIDE" ad campaign.
"In honor of each of the women featured in the campaign, Modern Bride donated to the I DO FOUNDATION, a non-profit organization created to help soon-to-be-weds raise money for the charity of their choice. Charities under the I DO FOUNDATION include Big Brothers Big Sisters of America, Doctors Without Borders, National Wildlife Federation and Children International."
Good deal!


Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet