Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm Scarred For LIFE.

Photobucket
I'm not kidding. I really am. Upon seeing this still from the recently "leaked" Verne "Mini Me" Troyer sex tape, I fear that I shall never be the same. And since misery loves company, I'm totally taking you down with me! The fugnastinous tape was shot with his former live-in girlfriend at the couple's apartment. A third party has snatched up the tape and although no deal has been made, word on the street is that dealer Kevin Blatt, who brokered the deal for Paris' video, is entertaining a $100k offer from SugarDVD to distribute the nastiness. Gross! I am sorry but I feel I may never fully recover from just seeing that screen shot. I can't even being to imagine the irreprable damage seeing the actual tape would do. There's not enough therapists in the world to undo that kind of mental scarring. Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to go cry into my pillow.
Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet