Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's About Goddamneddy Damn Damn Time These Two Whippersnappers Made It Official

Photobucket
Fly girls Phyllis Lyon, 84, and Del Martin, 87 have been together 55 glorious years. Most of which I am sure they can probably remember. If they take their pills. They have been anxiously waiting with bated butterscotch breath to make their union official and yesterday, their dreams finally came to fruition when they became the first lesbian couple to be married! I bet everyone let them cut in line and rightfully so! If my ass waited 55 years for something I would be superpissed if all those younguns with their 20, 30 and 40 year old spritely bodies were beating me to the punch. Especially conidering that Lyon and Martin are such pioneers for the gay community, founded the lesbian rights group Daughters of Bilitis in 1955. Bobby socks and poodle skirts that was a long time ago! Anyway, congratulations to the happy couple! I wish you many happy Matlock episodes, and candlelit dinners at 4p.m.!

Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet