Monday, June 23, 2008

Jamie Lynn Releases First Photo of Daughter. On Her MySpace.

Photobucket
This is just so cliche there are almost no words. Teen Jamie Lynn pops out her first bababy, daughter Maddie Briann just days ago and has already put up the first photos of her on her myspace page. Is that just sooooo teenage girl or what? I mean really! In addition to the pic, she also released a statement saying, "I can’t say it was something I was planning to do right now, But now that it’s in my lap and that it’s something I have to deal with, I’m looking forward to being the best mom I can be." You know Lynne Spears is PIIIIIISSSSED! She was already wheeling and dealing 7 figure deals with OK!, People, and US and now JL's done gone and given the pics away for free! You know how many cartons of Lucky Strikes and super value meals that there deal coulda gotten 'em? That girl is in for a whoopin'.
Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet