Thursday, June 26, 2008

Jennifer Lopez Spending Quality Time With Her Children. Wait! Did I Just Say Children? I Meant Paparazzi and Clothes.

Photobucket
Here are some delightful pics of JHo from the Block and her dead husband doing a little bit of clothes shopping in Spain yesterday. You know, because she doesn't already have enough clothes. I love that she's wearing a "M&E" necklace. She probably got tired of forgetting her children's names and demanding the staff just give her "a little hint". It's also so good to see these two are finally getting some time to themelves. They must be exhausted from changing their twin's diapers that one time. I don't care what anyone says, it's hard work seeing your dumb babies for an hour every week. And making sure your nannies stay awake for 72 hour shifts is rough on a bitch. Bravo to JHo for making a little "me" time. God knows she needed it.


Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet