Monday, June 23, 2008

Jessica Simpson Meets and Greets With All 7 of Her Fans

I realize that there are more than 7 people at this gathering. More like, 20 or so. But the 7 people probably tricked their loved ones into taking them to meet Jessica Simpson because I can only imagine that the type of people who listen to and like her music are not mentally fit to have drivers licenses. They probably promised their family members that they would get a t-shirt or told them that they were really going to see Huey Lewis and the News. Nevertheless, I have to give Jessica props for not walking the hell out of this K-Frog interview from embarrassment. I mean I could get more people to fill a room with the promise of donuts. And not even Dunkin' Donuts. Just regular store brand. Maybe next time she should entice people off the street with baked goods. At least it would look like people like her music.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet