Thursday, June 19, 2008

Just What You've Always Wanted: The Hugh Shoes

Photobucket
Do you ever get the feeling that your life is incomplete? Do you feel a void in your heart that you have been longing to fill, if only you knew how? Well, rest easy, because I have the answer to your prayers. 3:33 has created a shoe inspired by Playboy creator, titmaster, and 157 year old legend, Hugh Hefner. Just look at the divine goodness of these shoes. They look so expertly crafted and expensive! And not at all like a Salvation Army couch that smells like moth balls and death. And I definetely haven't seen anything like this before. No! This is so original I am shitting my pants. I mean house slippers for men?!? What will they think of next? Pants made of cotton? Shirts made with buttons? I'm dying of curiosity!
Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet