Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ladies Fan of the Week: Andre 3000

Photobucket
I decided to add a new feature to Slacker Chic entitled "Ladies Fan". Each week, I'll feature a stylishly awesome mofo who treats women like the bad ass boss ladies he knows they truely are. Someone who respects their opinion and appreciates the uniqueness of each individual. A man who brings something more to the table-Substance, swagger and style. For our very first Ladies Fan, the first honor had to go to none other than Andre 3000. Known for his creative and innovative style, both in his music and his attire, Andre recently released a brand new clothing line entitled "Benjamin Bixby", which was inspired by college football, circa 1935. You'd think that someone such veratile tastes wouldn't make for a very mainstream artist, but I think what makes his appeal so magnetic is his honesty and the fact that he doesn't care what others think of him. He does what he wants how he wants, and you can love it or shove it. In a time when everything is so over produced and artificially flavored, Andre is the real deal. A true artist that is telling you his story-either through his music, movies or clothes. I'd say that I wish more people could be like him, but in fact, I don't wish that at all. There can only be one Andre 3000, just like there can be only one you or I. He is a true and pure original. And that, my friends, is why he is always the coolets cat in the room.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet