Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lily Allen and Perez Hilton Battle It Out Or Something

Photobucket
Ugh. I don't care about either of these two, but you might so here we go. So Perez Hilton was talking a bunch of shit about Lily Allen right? Saying that she was a washed up has been and new songstress Katy Perry was already being lined up to take her place. Well Lily Allen took to her myspace blog as any other reasonable adult would do, saying among other things:
"So, I’m a little upset today, Perez Hilton is a mean man. I don’t know what I did to piss him off but the last few months he has launched a bit of a tirade against me, I can understand why he’d write “MESS” across my head on a picture of me being carried out of an awards ceremony drunk out of my mind, but some things he says baffle me. He insinuated I was smoking during my pregnancy, which was not true, ask anyone who knows me, I didn’t touch a cigarette or a drink for the few months that I was pregnant, he also insinuated there was something suspicious about me having a miscarriage, which is just wrong, but I’m not going to go into how painful that whole episode was..."
Perez responds by saying Lily's a liar. She takes to her myspace again, saying,
I am not a liar Pee pEe , how can I possibly have been to Capitols office in the last year when my visa to get into the states was only granted three weeks ago, there is no Capitol office in LA as far as I know and I certainly haven’t been to New York in the past few days , you should know , you’ve documented my every move since I got here ? And many people ask to have their photos taken with me , I don’t keep a record of peoples names . You wouldn’t understand that though , you can probably remember the names and faces of all seven fans that turned up to your clothing line signing the other day. I made you a present…now if i’m so irrelevant, stop subscribing to my blog and let me get back to work."
Whatever! I've never heard one of her songs, and I've never read his blog. So I could care less about either of them. As far as I'm concerned, they're both stupid. Can we deport them both? To Siberia? Anyway, the picture above is the preent Lily made Perez. That is actually quite charming and adorable and even though I know nothing really of Lily, it helps to sway me a bit to her side.
Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet