Monday, June 2, 2008

Megan Fox Likes Doin' It. And I Don't Mean Needlepoint.

Photobucket
In a recent interview with FHM, Megan Fox told the mag about how much she looooooves to have sex.
"I have the libido of a teenage boy. I'd rather have sex all the time than leave the house."
Um, I'll tell you why you have to leave the house, MEGAN. You have to leave the house to make movies, so you can make millions, so you can live in a bitchin' mansion and buy food. Because really, who can have sex all the time if they do not get enough protein? I mean, you have to think logically my dear. That being said, I really want to love this girl. We seem like the kind of bitches that would definetely get along and talk about the kind of things girls like to talk about-sex, tattoos, music, black t-shirts, rue mcclanahan. You know, just normal girly things. I just wish she'd take all that makeup off her face. It makes her look like she just got finished running a train with the roadies from Whitesnake. She is so much better than that. She is lead guitarist material at least. Anyway, below are some pics from last night's MTV Movie Awards as well as a bonus gallery, now with less crap on her face for you viewing pleasure!







Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet