Friday, June 20, 2008

Olsens Seriously Want To Be Known As Individuals

Photobucket
According to Caroline Tell, a Women’s Wear Daily editor who recently interviewed Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, she was asked by the Olsen’s publicist to not refer to them as “twins” or “sisters” in her article. The reason being that the sisters are hoping to establish themselves as separate business entities and individuals.
Tell says Ashley is the more business savvy of the Olsens and that, when asked how she felt about fame, Mary Kate responded, “I don’t know how to answer that question.” Uh, done and done! If you are a regular reader of "Slacker Chic" you know that not only do I treat these two as totally seperate indivuduals, they both have their own little pet names: Queen Ashley and The Other One! Queen Ashley practically runs The Row and Elizabeth and James all by her lonesome, while The Other One has been pursuing her acting career. On the real though, if I were 22 and people still refered to me and my twin sister as if we were joined at the face, I would be slapping some hos down too. As far as I'm concerned, they've been pretty polite about the public refusing to differentiate the two. You'll always be a unique snowflake here, Queen Ashley!

Photobucket
Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet