Monday, June 9, 2008

PETA Wants You To Send Your Hair To The Olsens. Yes. Your HAIR.

Photobucket
PETA hates the Olsens because they wear fur. And they probably hate you if you eat meat. That's right. If you eat meat, PETA hates you. Regardless, they are inviting you to participate in the celebration of Mary-Kate and Queen Ashley's upcoming 22nd birthday by sending them clumps of your hair. Here is their official statement:
"The twins are still sporting as much fur as ever. Since they seem to be in such dire need of extra hair on their bodies, let’s give them some of ours—and send a strong message while we’re at it….Save that hair in a bag and mail it to the twins with a note that says, “Please, use my hair instead of the animals’. Happy Birthday.”
Um, I think I can speak for us all when I say, Ew!!! Sending hair is just so...stalkerish! And crazy! Just plain whack! Who the hell sends hair?!? Insane people, that's who! Sure you could send your hair to Locks of Love and do something beneficial, but why would you want to do that when you could do something much more psychotic and completely useless? I don't know about you but I am going to unplug my bath drain right now! Ugh, PETA. You're straight up nast!
Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet