Friday, June 27, 2008

Robert Rodriguez to Direct Melting Girlfriend in "Red Sonja"

Photobucket
Robert Rodriguez and Rose McGowan have been bumping fuglies ever since he directed her busted ass in "Planet Terror". It seems that blowing one of Hollywood's hottest directors pays off, because not only will she be staring in his upcoming remake of "Barbarella", but it's just been announced that he'll direct her in the 2010 remake of "Red Sonja".
"I was surprised when Rose brought me a script of Red Sonja that she liked," Rodriguez says from his home base of Austin, where he is shooting Shorts, a family film with James Spader and Jon Cryer. "I found it very entertaining. Sonja was strong, smart, cunning — just about everything she'd have to be to survive." Rose however, claimed that she laughed off the idea of staring in the lead role when it was first offered to her. "When they first came to me with it, I thought it was funny. I do have a body made for sitting on a veranda with mint juleps and a parasol. I don't know why I always have to save the planet." My sweet ass! That bitch is taking anything Rodriguez throws at her. And I mean anything. As she should. Would you hire a chick that looked like she was a surviving statue from a Madame Tusso's structure fire? I thinks nots.
Source
Photobucket

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet