Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Rubben Studdard is Getting Married. Hip Hip Horray.

Photobucket
Rubben Studdard is getting married. Enthralling I know. I will totally excuse you while you go change your pants, as I am sure you just wet yourself with excitement. The American Idol winner is planning a big Southern-style wedding to his fiancee, Surata Zuri McCants, in Alabama on Saturday. Ruben plans to have 20 groomsmen at the wedding, which will be held in the Mountainbrook neighborhood of Birmingham. I am thoughroughly convinced that this is the only photo that exists of these two boring bores. It was taken at the American Idol Season 943,744 finale and the absolute only one I could find. Like you care though. I could probably have posted a picture of a paper clip and you would have cared less.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet