Saturday, June 21, 2008

Slacker Chic of the Week: Byata

Photobucket
This girl right here must be my sister from another mister. Same age, same style, same swagger, and I absolutely adore her. She'll give you the verbal slap down of a lifetime and then go off and be all "Om Mani Padme Hum". And let's not forget that she can spit dope rhymes that would put almost any male rapper in the game to shame. But what I really love about Byata is that she just is who she is. She doesn't have to put on the short skirts and flash her tits to get attention. She knows she's a boss female who's got game. She's representing the chicks who've got the brains, the brawn and the talent, and while she's definetely got the beauty, she doesn't need or use it to get by. She's just a cool fucking chick. And while I normally hate hardcore when a girl's has the same style as me, Byata's too cool for school, so I can only love her. She definetely seems like the kind of boss lady I'd share aviators and a bottle of Goose with while talking life, love, and dropping many f-bombs.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet