Friday, June 27, 2008

Verne Troyer Suing TMZ

Photobucket
Verne "Mini Me" Troyer has filed a $20 million lawsuit, claiming TMZ violated his rights by airing and publishing portions of his sex tape. In the suit, filed today in U.S. District Court in downtown L.A., Troyer claims TMZ violated his privacy rights and infringed on his copyright and trademark by running portions of the tape on TMZ TV and TMZ.com. He also claims that TMZ violated his right of publicity and misappropriated his name and likeness. Troyer says the tape was stolen and ended up in the hands of Kevin Blatt, the dude who distributed "One Night in Paris." In addition to damages, Troyer wants an injunction prohibiting further dissemination of the video. Personally, I would love nothing more than to see this video desseminated. I am definetely on board with that one. If it is true that it was stolen (rather than leaked as we know a lot of celebs do), I don't see how someone could legally sell it. I mean, that's like someone coming in my house, taking all my shit, and having a garage sale. After promoting it on national television. Illegal, right? I would be busting bitches kneecaps if I were him. Above is a picture of his co-star, 22-year-old Ranae Shrider. TMZ says she's a model, but then again, isn't any skank that lives within a 20 mile radius of L.A.?

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet