Friday, June 27, 2008

Vogue's 20th Anniversary Party

Photobucket
Designers, models and fashion lovers stepped out to celebrate Vogue's 20th anniversary in Madrid, Spain on Wednesday. While some looked a hot mess, for the most part there was more glamour and fabulousness than you could shake a stick at. I don't know what the hell that means, but you get the picture. Here are some pics of the party which I suppose we weren't quite cool enough to get invited to. I guess our invitations got lost in the mail? Yeah, I bet that's the excuse Vogue is totally going to give us.
Best Dressed: Vicky Martin Berrocal
Photobucket
Vicky was a vision in white. This whole look really reminded me of Monica Bellucci. Except Monica isn't suffering from severe botoxitis. Frozen in time! I've said it before and I'll say it again: Paralysing your face makes you look like I should be paying two quarters to see. "Step right up! Come and see the women with the unmovable face!" Freakshow.
Honorable Mention: Jade Jagger
Photobucket
This dress was a risk that many thought was on the fug side, but I love it. I think the cut and shape of the dress really accentuates her figure and the details assures she'll stand out in a sea of floor length gowns, while still maintaining the elegance required of such an occassion.
Worst Dressed: Martina Klein
Photobucket
If you have a figure like ,you should be flauting it-not hiding it behind this overized YSL dress. To long, to billowy, to big, to blah.
Rosa Diez & Paz Vega


Paola Dominguin and Franci Montesinos & Rianne Ten Haken

Manolo Blahnik & Clara Lago

Maria Leon & Carla Goyanes

Bibi Andersen & Esther Canadas and Roberto Cavalli

Alaska & Ariadne Artiles

Laura Ponte & Rachel Sanchez Silva

Marta Sanchez

Monica Cruz

Claudia Schiffer

Laetitia Casta


Eva Gonzalez & Carla Royo Villanova

Paulina Rubio


Maria Botto & Nuria March

Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet