Thursday, June 5, 2008

What the Fug? of the Day: Bob Mackie Embroidered Cut Out Jacket

Photobucket
Oftentimes when I can't sleep, I will turn on QVC to amuse myelf with the horrendous fashions and funny crap the hosts find themselves saying as a result of having to ramble for 8 hours straight. This is the situation I find myself in tonight, with the designer showcasing their product having to be Bob Mackie. The little number shown above comes on the screen and the host proceeds to say that "Many have been sold! Over 33..." And I'm thinking "33?!? 33 people actually bought this fug shit?!?" Only to have her continue by saying, "Over 3,300 have been sold so far this hour..." 3,300?!? There are 3,300 of these things actually walking our streets! Criminal! Against the law! I know some might argue that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but if you think this is beauty, your ass is straight up blind.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet