Monday, June 16, 2008

Whoopi Goldberg in Christian Siriano

Photobucket
Ok so everyone knows that Whoopi is not keen on the dresses and hardly ever wears them. SO when she stepped out at last night's 62nd Annual Tony Awards wearing this Christian Siriano number, my jaw dropped straight to the floor. Who knew Whoopi had such hot legs! Dayum Girl! Don't hurt em! The dress is very typical Christian-the details, the layers, the black. What I love though is that he keeps the integrity of his style while making something she would feel sexy and comfortable in. You betta work bitch. You're straight up fresh to death.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Christian's Inner Monologue: "Damn. I am so good. No one is better than me. I am superawesome. These bitches just don't even know."
Photobucket

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet