Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Blake Field Hockey Civil-Union Writes Cellmate Dirrrty Letters

Photobucket
Vom! Amy's huband Blake Fielder-Civil is allegedly writing fellow inmate, Melissa Goldstone sexy letters from his cell! Well, sexy if it were someone else. Since it's Blake penning the letters it's less sexy more digusting, grodie, and vom inducing. According to The Sun, it all began when Goldstone, in jail for supplying class A drugs, wrote Blake to wish him luck in beating heroin. Blake wrote Melissa back and soon the two were writing each other explicit notes.
In one letter, Blake writes, “I squeeze your throat whilst your sucking me and I ask you if your a dirty bitch. At most we’ve got to wait ten weeks for the best snog of our lives!! Miss you Lissy, love and rockets, your Blakey x x x.” Whilst! He actually wrote "whilst"! Classy!
Blake also told Lissy that Amy knows about their "friendship" and it turns her on, even hinting at a threesome between the three blind crackheads.
In other letters, he promised to set Lissy up with a house. He told her they would go to Thailand together on a fuck and drug trip. Blake talked about Amy a little bit, "Everyone blames the drugs for her being a fucking mess (or they blame me), but to be honest I’ve done drugs all my fucking life and it didn’t turn me into a complete fuck . . . well a little bit I guess.”
He ended the letter with, “love love love and long leather gloves. Your Blakey x x x.” He also stated that he knows about Amy's affairs with other men, saying, “then she does it again. So I’ve ended it. She never wrote or turned up anyway so it ain’t like anything’s changed.”
He went on: “Me and Amy are always gonna be close but we’ve decided we’re better as friends. The fact is we’re in an open relationship (well I didn’t know we were til recently!!!) but I don’t want that. I just want a loyal sweet, staunch, slutty girlfriend.”
Ugh. I'm not sure which was more emotionally damaging-seeing a still of the Verne Troyer sex tape, or having to think about this fug, ano looking crackhead doing the sexytime. Nast!

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet