Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ca-Ca-Ca-Camel Toe!

Photobucket
Pamela Anderson is so classy. Instead of walking the runways of Milan, gracing the cover of W, or having tea with the Queen, Pam was spotted yesterday staging a protest of KFC in Australia. She (her publicist) also wrote a letter to PETA Here is an excerpt:
I've been in Australia filming Big Brother, in which my housemates and I are confined and sealed off from the outside world, much like the chickens who are crammed inside barns for KFC. Fortunately, I won't be stomped to death, have my legs broken or be scalded to death in a tank of hot water—yet, as PETA's undercover videos have revealed, the chickens raised for KFC's restaurants in Australia often suffer these abuses.
Yes, what KFC does to chickens is awful, but her stank ass insisting on wearing shorts which almost allow me to see her uterus is much, much worse. Forget animal cruelty-she is practicing human cruetly with reckless abandon. Do you not care about the welfare of my corneas Pam? Of course you don't!
P.S. Look at that dude behind her subtly checking out her ass. So slick, that one!

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet