Monday, July 7, 2008

Daisy De La Hoya Does Public Acess, Confuses The Shit Out of Me

Dear Daisy! I do believe she speaks her own language which I am gradually starting to become semi-fluent in. In a recent interview with Rockvine TV, Daisy talks about whether she's still seeing Bret as well as her relationship with Dave Navarro. Diasy claims that she and Dave “are truly becoming amazing friends. I heart him.” The best part is when the interviewer asks "Nikki Sixx, Bret, and Dave Navarro-who would you fuck, marry and kill?" And she answers! Naturally she chooses Dave to marry, which confirms my suspision that she and Dave were totally made to divorce each other. Anyway, below are her interviews Pt. 1, 2, and 3. Part 2 is the most interesting, but I added the other two just in case the one doesn't give you a full Daisy fix.
Check out this video: RockvineTV - Episode 1 - Daisy de la Hoya - Part 1



Check out this video: RockvineTV - Episode 1 - Daisy de la Hoya - Part 2



Check out this video: RockvineTV - Episode 1 - Daisy de la Hoya - Part 3



Add to My Profile More Videos

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet