Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Daniel Craig in Germany's August "Vogue"

Photobucket
Daniel Craig is the coverman for German Vogue's August edition and naturally he looks sleek, cool and debonair. While he's not exactly my cup 'o tea, I know most of you love him to bits, and I do get the appeal. I love that he really takes the time to groom, but doesn't look overly manscaped. He always looks put together yet maintains a certain edge. And that, my friends, is a difficult task. Bravo, Mr. Bond.


Source

1 comments:

Daners Isadora a.k.a Busty St. Clair said...

I want to molest those pictures. I just felt you needed to know that.

It needs to be enacted into law that every time Danny Boy is photographed, he should be nekkid as a jay bird. That would make Daners a very happy gal, you see

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet