Friday, July 18, 2008

Disney/ABC Television Group All Star Party 2008

Photobucket
Disney ABC Television Group held it's All Star party in Beverly Hills yesterday and just about everyone looked fresh faced with splashes of summer in their wardrobe. I think almost all of the ladies are terrific examples of how to encorporate color without looking like an overzealous impressionist painter. I don't have a worst dressed of the evening, because I think all the women looked smashing, but I do have a pick for fab of the night:
Best Dressed and Freshest Face: Becki Newton
Photobucket
Photobucket
This girl always turns it out! She must be seriously taking notes on the set of "Ugly Betty", because she is always fashion forward and looking amazing. Pairing the purple with the aqua pumps is so young and fun, and definetely makes her stand out in the best way. I also think Felicity Huffman's dress was fantastic, but the shoes kind of killed it for me.
Stacy Keibler

Samantha Harris & Selena Gomez

Lucy Liu


Nicollette Sheridan & Felicity Huffman

Kristen Chenoweth

Judy Reyes

Teri Hatcher

Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet