Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Douche Pratt Appologizes to Mary Kate Olsen

Photobucket
Bitch betta recognize! According to US Weekly, Spencer Pratt has apologized to Mary-Kate Olsen for calling her "the less cute twin." Mr. Massengil wrote a statement to Us after Daisy Buchanan told David Letterman The Hills star used to throw temper tantrums during their high school soccer games. "I apologize for getting caught up in trash talking, but she brought up an emotional subject when she mentioned the soccer stuff. I know Dave was just doing his job in asking her. He's the best in the game at that." Massengil went on to poke a jab at MK saying, "I respect Mary Kate as a business-woman. I'm secretly jealous of her. I want my face on a lunchbox, too!" Spoken like a true rich douchebag! Being on the soccer team is an emotional subject? You just know he considers that a "real problem". Nevermind the hundreds of thousands living with poverty or hunger. Not making a goal at the big high school game is true sadness that lives deep within. I feel so sorry for him! Allegedly the Olsen-Pratt fight began after he sold high school photos of a tipsy-appearing Olsen to Star magazine. Did he need the money? Did Mommy and Daddy only give him $5,000 that week? What a loser.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet