Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Flavor Flav Is Grosser and Pervier Than We Thought. Which is Pretty Effing Gross and Pervy.

Photobucket
I advise you to grab a vomit bag before reading this, because it will most likely make you violently ill and may induce fits of gagging and crying. In a new interview with Complex magazine, the king of clocks discloses some information which I (and millions of others) most likely wish he had taken to the grave-that he started having sex at 6. Yes, six years old.
Complex: Where did you lose your virginity?
Flavor Flav: Where did I lose my virginity? I lost my virginity in the bushes on a box.
Complex: Really?
Flavor Flav: Yea, in the bushes on a box. A girl and me were having sex on a box in the bushes, in some big tall bushes.
Complex: How uh…when was this?
Flavor Flav: This was when I was real, real, real, real, young.
Complex: Like elementary school? Or middle school?
Flavor Flav: Nah, I’m a tell you the truth; I lost my virginity when I was 6 years old.
Complex: Really?
Flavor Flav: Yea, man. Because you know we learned to have done the nasty back in the days, and me and this girl we experiment, we were experimenting, and my little joint got hard, I penetrated for about a few seconds.
Complex: I respect that. Early start my man.
Flavor Flav: That’s right early start and guess what and I have a great finish right now. [Laughs] Yessir!
I'm going to tell you rigt now, I do NOT respect that. And anyone that does respect that is seriously effed in the head and should definetely be examined by a medical professional for a dysfunctional brain disorder. That is nast beyond words. He is probably the worst role model of all time.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet