Tuesday, July 8, 2008

James McAvoy in August's "Details". Be Still My Heart!

Photobucket
James Dreamy Dreamy Dreamboat McAvoy graces us with his hotness on the cover of next months Details. Hallelujah! The mag totally hits the nail on the head when they say that "If James McAvoy gave you the look, you would know it. It would pierce your heart like a tiny dart hocked from a hollowed-out piece of wood." The McAvoy definetely manages to transfix every man, woman and ardvark with the voodoo that he do so well. I mean, how can you help falling in love with him when he is more respectful of women than most women you have ever met? He tells Details, "I saw a clip of something—this girl has on a humongous fat suit and she's singing that 'my milk shake brings all the boys to the yard' song, and I just felt like, 'That's so disrespectful.' I would not want to be a woman in this industry. Horrible." He admits that he is a bit judgemental when it comes to others though, stating that "I judge people very quickly. There was someone I worked with recently who, within five minutes, displayed all the attributes of a fucking dick, and I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Weeks later I was still there, going 'You're so fucking self-obsessed.' I've spent a long time giving people the benefit of the doubt, and I'm tired of it." Preaching to the choir, James. Although, he could talk about the history of the shellfish and I would hang on every word. The only thing I hate about this is the cover which states, "James McAvoy made out with Angelina Jolie and you didn't." He has said in the past that he actually felt uncomfortable and that it wasn't exactly the best thing since Christmas. Respectful, sexilicious and the only man to not get sucked into the black hole that is Angie's vagina? Swoon!

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet