Thursday, July 10, 2008

Jessica Alba Did Not Feel Sexy While Pregnant.

Photobucket
Jessica Alba opens up about pregnancy and her relationship with husband (that is just wierd), Cash Warren in the August issue of U.K.'s "Cosmopolitan". Jessica says that while many women relish in their bulging bellies, she was not really feeling it. "I never felt less sexy. I mean, I wouldn't have changed it for the world ... but I wanted to get rid of all the weight." She also said that marriage and kids at her age is not something she expected. "I never thought I'd find a man before 30, let alone marry him and have his baby," she told the magazine. "I always used to meet the wrong guys – the ones who wanted to hang out for a week and see how far they could get. If you didn't have sex in the first few days, you were either frigid or a lesbian. So I held out – and, boy, am I glad I did!" Although this was a suprising turn of events for the actress, she insists that she's really happy with the path her life has taken. "Nothing was planned – the pregnancy or the wedding," she admitted. "But he took it in his stride and convinced me we'd conquer all!" I know it is like a cardinal sin to admit you don't like your body if you're pregnant, but I can understand where Alba is coming from (for once). I would definetely be on the not feeling sexy train for sure. Whenever I see a woman who is nearing the end of her pregnancy I can't help but think "Damn that looks uncomfortable!"
Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet