Thursday, July 31, 2008

Just As Ugly As I Expected

Photobucket
Asos.com has just unveiled Mischa Barton's bew handbag line which she claims to have designed all by her lonesome. Now, I would question her ability to even go potty on her own, but since these bags are so beyond the realm of explainably fug, I'm going to let her take full credit for them. The fourteen "vintage inspired" bags 'o crap are made from various materials including leather, snakeskin, and barf. All are finished with Mischa's signature logo, the 666 symbol. No, I'm kidding. It's a flower logo hand drawn by the useless waste of space herself. But I'm sure she traced the flower from an already drawn sketch. The overpriced, glorified grocery bags range from £20.00 - £170.00, but you can just go to your local Target and buy basically the same thing but way cuter for about $10.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet