Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kelly Ripa's Got Legs, Knows How To Use Them.

Photobucket
The super fit, super fun and super cute Kelly Ripa ran in the High Heel-a-Thon in Central Park yesterday to benefit the March of Dimes. The event was sponsered by Dr. Scholls and each contestant had to run the race in high heel shoes. The race was broadcast live on Regis and Kelly. In addition to Regis Philbin, Ripa’s husband Mark Consuelos, and Cameron Matheson of All My Children were on hand to show their support. I tell you what-I love me some Mark Consuelos. He and Kelly seem genuinely in love, have been married for a bazillion years, and most importantly, he always supports her no matter what endeavor she takes on. He's not intimidated by a strong, successful woman (like most men-particularly in Hollywood) are, and he really celebrates her accomplishments. I don't care what anyone says-THAT is a real man.



Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet